Studying and Using Scientific Impact meters based on the amount of activity on online environment and tools are known as altmetrics. This issue is also called scientometrics 2. In this discussion, the amount of twitting is considered instead of using the amount of journals’ citation to the impact rate of social media such as view, download, likes and reflecting in blog from which the samples below can be paid attention to:
- Being Viewed and viewability in social media such as Academia, researchgate, etc
- The amount of data downloading and saving in tools such as Mendely, CiteUlike
- Discussing such as (Wikipedia, Facebook, Tweeter, Natureblog, Science-seeker,…)
- Being Recommended such as things done in sites like F1000prime.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 28 January 2017
- Hits: 72